Whether you’re a community association board member, homeowner, or professional who provides a service to the community association industry, CAI has you covered! CAI s the recognized expert for community association living, governance, and management and the first and only national organization created specifically to meet the needs of all community association stakeholders. As a CAI member you will have access to information on the trends in this rapidly changing industry-with practical knowledge, insights from leaders in the field, best practices, research, and tools you can use every day. You’ll also gain a network of industry colleagues-over 28,000 of them-and a variety of benefits and services designed to meet your specific and unique needs. CAI’s 60 chapters give members the opportunity to network, learn and become leaders at the local level. As part of your CAI membership, you automatically get a free chapter membership.
Join now or download the appropriate application by clicking on your membership type.
Who Joins CAI?
- Volunteer Leaders: (Board members, trustees, committee members, or homeowners residing in community associations-homeowner and condominium associations, cooperatives, master-planned communities, resort communities, etc.) For only $130 (additional group discounts for other board members are available; the more members you add, the more you save) you can access practical tools, timely information and proven resources that will help make your job easier and your community a better place to live. Savings from discounts and access to vital information will more than cover your dues.
- Community Managers: For only $142 you can access vital information that will help you grow professionally, and help you manage and advance your career. CAI is committed to community managers and to developing the profession. Savings from discounts and career advancement opportunities will more than cover your dues.
- Community Management Companies: For only $430, you’ll get the tools and tips you need to help you deliver services and operate your business. Grow your business using your CAI benefits – tools, resources and opportunities-and gain an edge in the competitive community association marketplace. You’ll also receive all the benefits of our community manager membership. Savings from discounts and career and marketing opportunities will more than cover your dues.
- Business Partners: (Attorneys, accountants, insurance providers, reserve providers, builder/developers, realtors, software providers, landscapers, roofers, lenders, etc.-anyone who provides products or services to community associations): For only $590, you’ll be directly connected to your target market. Gain an extensive chapter network with one-on-one networking opportunities, access to marketing opportunities exclusive to CAI members, and the opportunity to promote yourself and gain recognition and visibility among thousands of potential clients. Savings from discounts on resources and marketing opportunities will more than cover your dues.
- Multi-Chapter and National Corporate Memberships: Business partners – expand your marketing and networking opportunities and connect with CAI members on a regional or national level through a multi-chapter membership or a National Corporate membership.